Level One – £40
This is the basic entry level service, ideal for a bike that has not been used much, over the winter perhaps, and needs a once over before hitting the road again.
- A full clean, degrease, re-grease/lubrication & then a visual check of the complete bike for any problems not already identified by you as owner of the bike.
- Check and adjust gears, chain wear, brakes, headset, wheel bearings, bottom bracket,
- Check and tighten all bolts including crank bolts. Pedals removed, checked, tightened & re-greased, where possible seat post re-greased.
- Check wheels for true, tyres checked for damage and inflated to the correct pressure.
Any parts that are recommended for replacement will be advised and a course of action then determined.Contact Us Now
Level Two – £75
This is ideal for bikes that are used all the time that are 6 – 8 months between services or need an annual service.
As Level One but with the addition of:
- Check all cables & outers for wear or damage,
- Check brake blocks and alignment
- Check brake fluid levels & bleed for disc brakes.
- Check & tighten headset.
- Remove, check, lubricate & refit the bottom bracket.
- Gears checked for correct indexing, chain checked for wear & lubricated.
- Check, lubricate, re-fitting where appropriate the front & rear derailleurs, chainset and cassette.
Any other work or parts that are recommended will be advised and a course of action then determined. The fitting of replacement brake blocks/pads, chain and cassette will not incur a charge for fitting.
Any other works will be chargeable, eg replacing gear cabling, headset grease and refit but will be agreed in advanceContact Us Now
Level Three – £115
As per the Level Two above but with the addition of:
- The bike is fully stripped down to the frame and re-built
- Forks removed and headset stripped, bearings checked & re-greased. Replacement brake/gear cables are included and any other parts needed are charged as extras following advice and agreement.